Hello everyone, I really need to thank everyone for all the kind words and feedback you gave me. I need to take the moment to apology for the quality of the sound. The first part of the podcast is rather good in terms of content, I was on a roll but end up having to stop due to some drama at home.
I end up feeling rather sick that evening and into most of today and almost didn’t even get the podcast done. In fact I was in bed most of the day. Thankfully I got the will to get out of bed and finish the podcast for everyone. I think maybe I need to start recording earlier in the week.
What I’ve been trying to do is record on Saturday at some point and then release the podcast Sunday or Monday. it’s one of those things I want to get out to everyone as soon as I can. The sooner I do, the sooner I get feedback and the better I can make the podcast.
Who Let the Stables Out! Episode 1
Subscribe to the Hunter Mastery Podcast directly with iTunes.
Get updates by the RSS Feed using your favorite RSS reader.
Download/Play the episode directly vial [MP3] or [Ogg]
Streaming of our episode [MP3 via M3U]
View the Episode Page on Archive.org
- Who Let the Stables Out! was recorded on July 14th 2012 and July 15th 2012
- Music used in this episode are all labeled under the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
- Music this week was provided by podcastthemes.com
- Farli @TheOvercut and his website is http://theovercut.blogspot.com/
- Jim @PowerWordGold and his website is http://www.powerwordgold.net/
If you have gold making or hunter related question and would like them to be answer on future Podcast; e-mail Focushot at firstname.lastname@example.org.